What is the return policy for the products purchased at this website?
Items sold at Trustee Trade are covered by a 7-day return. All you need to do is ship the item back to us. Store credits are issued once the item is received and cleared by our team. The initial delivery charge is non-refundable and non-convertible to store credits. A restocking fee of 20% or Php1,000 (whichever is higher) will be charged for returned items. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse a return or replacement if it has been evaluated by our Quality Control team that the items went through abuse and/or misuse.
RETURN ELIGIBILITY: (Must meet ALL requirements)
- Item must have the original box/packaging
- Unused condition
- Unassembled and unmodified unit.
Items that cannot be returned includes:
- Clearance/Sale Items
- Gift Certificates
- Items marked as “Non-Returnable”
How to return an item?
The customer must contact us through our Contact Us page and specify the order number and a brief explanation for the reason for return along with supporting images. Submissions will be inspected by our Quality Control team for verification.
The customer is responsible for the shipping back items. No returns will be accepted without prior approval of return.
We also offer pickup services within selectcities in Metro Manila for a fee. Returns may only be approved for the following reasons:
- Upon delivery or arrival of the items, we strongly require customers or its representatives to carefully inspect the items for any functional damages, factory defects and note it on the receipt.
We would decline reasons like:
- “I am in a hurry and was not able to fully check the items.”
- “I was not around or the person who received the items is not authorized when the delivery arrived, so I was not able to check.”
- If there are damages upon delivery, PLEASE DO NOT RECEIVE THE ITEM.
- ITEM IS NOT AS ADVERTISED.
- WRONG PRODUCT DELIVERED.
- Damage incurred due to misuse of the items is not covered by warranty/returns policy.
- Warranty does not cover wear and tear.
- Change of mind regarding the purchase made does not entitle the customer for refund or exchange under Republic Act 7394 or the Consumer Act of the Philippines.